Sunsource has specialized in treating wastewater with high organic pollutant loading and various other contaminated waters. Our range of services and products includes consultancy services from “cradle-to-cradle” for wastewater treatment systems as well as supply of complete treatment systems that were developed by our team of local experts in collaboration with our international technical panel
Our consultancy services include process and plant design, process review and optimization, process supervision, commissioning support and operations and maintenance support for wastewater treatment plants for various industries and applications. One of our focal areas for both projects and Research and Development is the treatment of leachate from landfills and transfers stations, an area where robust and cost-efficient solutions are keys to successfully eliminating the significant environmental risks and hazards in a sustainable fashion.
Complete Treatment Solutions
In addition to our consultancy services, we offer complete mobile or modular systems for wastewater treatment which are available either as standardized systems that are able to meet highest international discharge standards or in the form of custom-made systems that have been designed and built to cater for the specific needs of our client.
Product – Mobile Effluent Treatment Plants (METP)
The METP unit is the result of lengthy research and development by SUNSOURCE in collaboration with reputed environmental consultants, academics and our technical advisory panel. The proprietary process deploys a sequence of established and proven advanced filtration techniques. METP and can be operated by itself and are able to meet highest standards.
Alternatively, one of the METP’s variants with reduced specifications can be operated in combination with biological pre-treatment depending on the request by the client or the prevailing site-condition including existing treatment systems.
Being primarily designed to cater for short and medium term issues and to allow short fabrication and deployment periods, the METP process provides unparalleled reliability while offering the client full environmental compliance as the system is able to meet all environmental standards applicable in Malaysia and the region.
Our METP’s are normally containerized systems and offer the smallest possible footprint for a complete wastewater treatment solution. With its mobility and no specific start-up requirements other than connection to the supply of wastewater, electricity and start-up water supply, the plants are able to commence treatment operations almost instantly upon deployment to a site.
With its size, performance, ease of placing and commissioning and virtually no time lag between deployment and commencement of treatment operations, METP are ideally suited as treatment solution for various applications:
- For fully compliant treatment of wastewater or leachate in urgent cases such as failure of an existing system, overflows from collection ponds or unexpected or accidental pollution incidents.
- As medium or long-term solution for treatment of limited amounts of wastewater or leachate that do not justify investment into a permanent treatment plant.
- As post-treatment solutions for existing treatment plants that are no longer able to meet the rising requirements with regards to discharge standards.
Therefore, Sunsource provides complete and total solutions in project planning and consultancy services for any wastewater and leachate treatment plants for both municipalities and industries.
Our ranges of Planning and Consultancy Service which includes:
- Project evaluation and feasibility studies
- Turnkey contractor basis in process & engineering design
- Process assessment and optimization
- Construction supervision and commissioning support
- Testing and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance
- Training for plant operators and supervisors.