With the rapid growth of our operations in the RE industry, our Internship Program is ideal for undergraduates to put their capabilities to test and expose yourself to the real working world responsibilities and challenges. A letter of recommendation from the candidate’s institution of higher learning is required.
- Open to all Malaysian Students
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : Microsoft Office (Auto-CAD will be an advantage)
- Ability to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willingness to learn
- CGPA 3.0 and above
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Assist in project administration
- Project data collection & compilation
- ISO related
- Internship allowance
- Hands on experience in projects related to their field of study
2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-5 month(s).
Interested applicants please send your complete resume to email@example.com